Wednesday, May 31, 2006

TIME TO STEP UP, GUYS!!!!

small group slackers
Okay, guys. Everyone is asking what they can do to help Angie and William...here it is. They are in a complete bind. They have an open house on Sunday and desperately need to sell their house, as you all know.
I am trying to see if Norma, the Honduran woman staying with my parents can come and help clean before Sunday. If so, we will be paying for her..$80 for a day. Anyone who can help with that, great.
But, also, William had big plans to do yardwork/landscaping this weekend and they need to clean the house.
So, we need as many people as can, to show up on Saturday and help out. We will probably show up by 10:00 or so and get started. I promised Angie that we could have the house looking great before Sunday.
All of us can clean and we can help with yardwork. We always talk about being there for each other, now's your chance.
Call me if you have any questions.

4 comments:

Tersh said...

I haven't talked with the Hubby, yet. But, I know that he, as well as I, would LOVE to do anything that we can to help! So, plan on us being there. We are excited to be part of helping each other in times of need.

Tersh said...

Yeah--we'll be there Saturday! Geez Jack--see how one little oversight can "jack" the whole blog up...

Amy said...

I'll be there on Saturday, but Chad has to work. He'll come by when he's done.

SaraYates said...

Brian and I will be there Sat too- and are more than willing to help pay Norma~