Saturday, May 20, 2006

small group slacks

small group slacks
p.s. William, have the children broken any limbs yet? It sounds like Angie doesn't quite trust you hanging by yourself for the weekend. :) I'm sure you're worn out though! You should go to all 4 services this weekend...free childcare!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm ok, the kids did get into my clamore collection, and I found Peter messing with my collection of recalled chemistry sets (and he wasn't reading the instructions)while I was cleaning up a reactor leak. I have fond it isn't so much a mater of carelessness as much as it is about luck. Yea so there was that time years ago when I fall asleap on the couch and Nell cuts her hair, but I'll come home from work and the kids must wade through a briar patch of sewing neadles, bushhog grade sissors, broken glass and small appliances (pluged in) to greet me, without a scratch.
So now you have heard.......the rest of the story, Good Day!!

Mel said...

Good thought, Emily but not really the point of Chilren's ministry.