Thursday, May 18, 2006

HELLO

hey guys, did you see the email from Mack about the family that lost their home in a fire? Would anyone be interested in giving money for a walmart gift card? Doesn't have to be a lot just whatever we can come up with. I'm sure anything will be appreciated. Just let me know and I will be glad to take it up and get the card.
Betsy

2 comments:

Amy said...

Chad & I want put some $$ in the pool. We'll stop by at Huey's tomorrow and give the $$. We won't be able to stay for dinner, I'll probably be a zombie, but I'll want to get you the money. My flight gets in at 8:00, so we'll be by a little after that.

monkeymama said...

did the money thing happen? I would like to add some. I was out of town and don't think william added any. just let me know