okay- here is the update- William has some nerve damage and at least one severed tendon. They stitched him up the best they could...think ground beef with a needle and thread. Not for the faint of heart. He had a couple of nerve blocks and lots and lots and lots of shots. He came out with very little blood on his clothing which is a shock- I had even packed an extra shirt for him. He is in quite a lot of pain and now I am going back to Walgreens to get the good medicine. I will sell them to you for a high price. Thanks so much for all the prayers today. The Lord watched over him today. It could have been so much worse. I guess William will be out of the tug of war this week-end. It meant so much that y'all would drop everything to come to the emergency room to be with us. We love you all!!!
Now off to the drug store
Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I apologize to everyone for my husband's attempt at humor. Angie-I told him that the only reason he might be able to skate away from this is the fact that he did go to the emergency room and inspect William's "cool" hand.
The story I heard was that you stubbed your toe watering your spice garden and you ONLY cryed for 20 minutes.
Shh..no one is supposed to know about his spice garden, or the loving way in which he tends to it. And, it was more like 22 minutes.
Post a Comment