Sunday, May 14, 2006

Small Group Prayer Requests!

Prayer requests for this week:
Brent, Betsy, and Mckinley Hill- Prayer for Mckinley and her little battle with allergies, teething, and croup (sp?). Prayer needed for Brent because school is winding down for him while he is doing Spring Football with his new school and getting ready to switch over to St. Georges! Prayer for Betsy in her job. It has been a really rough week dealing with some employees. We also would like to mention that Brent's parents are still traveling and obviously would want them to enjoy the trip and arrive home safely.

5 comments:

Mel said...

Please pray as I prepare for the end of preschool, I won't be teaching for awhile with the baby coming, it's tough for me to give up something that I love. Also, our new church year starts June 3/4 and I do not have enough teachers for 1st and 2nd grade so I am recruiting, recruiting while trying to believe that God has the right people out there.Pray that those folks will step up.

Amy said...

Please pray for me this week as I'm traveling for work. Pray for travel safety, but also sanity as I deal with other cultures!

Tersh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tersh said...

Hey everyone,
Sorry for the deleted "post" if you see it-I had some grammatical errors that I could not live with!
Just like Melissa (and I know, also, Brent, Emily, and Stacy) I am also closing out the school year. I will be returning, so I'm having to face packing up my room for the year (not knowing if they will put me in a completely different room next year) and I haven't even started on that! Also, I will have the onslaught of kids and parents trying to turn in things at the last minute to raise grades. On top of all that, these last few days, the kids are going CRAZY!! They think it's over, and it's not! They also believe that they are 11 or 12, going on 25, and that they can talk and act that way. We are also doing metal detector and bag checks and that's a whole different story. So, pray for my patience and that the kids will exercise some type of control. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

please pray for Angie, her headaches have been really bad.