OK, probably the first step in planning the trip will be to determine the date. So, will everyone just reply as to when would be best (or worst) for each couple. I'll consolidate the responses and come up with some proposed dates for the group.
Also, suggested places would be great, in case Hardy doesn't work out for us.
This has been fun, my first post on a blog!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hardy's nice because it is sort of close and it comes with a short list of fun things to do. Be ye trip another place we might consider what ye wanted to do. Swat chew guys have in mind? I could camp, but that's me, I'd be happy droped off on a random nunatak with a blanket some matches and a pointy stick. But let me be the first to say that I'll be jumping on the cheapest band wagon.
-Long live Ewen McQueen
look it up, or sound it out
The first part of June is good for both of us, whatever dates work best for Trish's gparents. I don't know how this would work but I was thinking selfishly that maybe the women and youngins and guys who can could go up on Thursday.Hardy will be great because it is so close that Emily and I wouldn't need to leave until Saturday late afternoon. We are looking forward to it.
Post a Comment