Please pray for Angie, her hedache is the worst it has ever been.
Friday, May 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Give me your reason, give me your rhyme So I can tempo me to your time, So I can scratch your surface and be A deeper part of the mystery. To be undone, to be alone To live life in monotone. I reach the beach and try to ignore The warning I'd known long before
2 comments:
We will! I am so sorry to hear that..but, we will pray. By the way, where IS everybody?????
Well, maybe they went to get a sideways haircut
Maybe they went to get a strip-ed shirt
Maybe they went to get some plastic shoes
Maybe they went to get some funny sunglasses
Well, maybe they went to get an Air Force parka
Maybe they went to get a Vespa scooter
Maybe they went to get a British flag
Maybe they went to go Mod Ska dancing
Post a Comment