Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Give me your reason, give me your rhyme So I can tempo me to your time, So I can scratch your surface and be A deeper part of the mystery. To be undone, to be alone To live life in monotone. I reach the beach and try to ignore The warning I'd known long before
4 comments:
Brian and I will be at a wedding shower for his brother and soon-to-be wife Saturday night. Bummed that we will miss the keg-oh how I love a good keg stand!
We will be there-and can't wait! Good thing we don't have to bring a present...
Wish we could be there, Jack and I will be entertaining 5 family members in our two bedroom apt. I think the pregnancy hormones might be raging!
okay, it is now almost 2:00 a.m.- no longer William's birthday. It is now Mother's Day. There are about 5 semi-drunk geeks on my deck debating Airwolf, Iceman, DiVinci Code and Battlestar Galactia. They are all in their 30's and trying to decide whether Steven King is as good a storyteller as Tolkein. I do believe they have out dorked all you guys.
Post a Comment