Angie and I had a great time Sunday nite, Peter's in bed and I've had my "whiskey from Kentucky", I'm better now. The way we hang out makes our group very enjoyable, and having the desire to do things together will further our goals as a group.
Sunday, May 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks, Brent for leading us tonight. We are so excited of things to come from the group. Dinner was great, too. I am still full.
I am trying to fix the blog- it seems tht no one can start a discussion until they are invited. Be patient, but until then, you can sing up and comment on this posting.
thanks for your patience
Thanks for getting this done!! We had a great time last night as well. Don't forget that we are having dinner on May 20th at 7:00 at Huey's Midtown.
Post a Comment