Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Give me your reason, give me your rhyme So I can tempo me to your time, So I can scratch your surface and be A deeper part of the mystery. To be undone, to be alone To live life in monotone. I reach the beach and try to ignore The warning I'd known long before
12 comments:
Sounds good! What sounds good to everyone?
Stacy
Out works for the Yates' as well.
Just throwing out a suggestion. What about Logans?
We will have to wait and see what the plan is. We are really strapped for cash with Christmas and new U of M tuition payments coming up. But, we will just wait and see what is going on and let everybody know. I would love to host, but in out little bitty apartment, with a dog who is starting to chew and pee on stuff (can they revert???) it wouldn't be very inviting! Maybe if I can train him...
out to Logans sounds great to us. We will check tomorrow to see the final decision.
Hey everybody, Sorry for the neg. sounding post earlier! I think that I was typing it at the same time that Stacy was posting her suggestion. Logan's is great! I just didn't quite know what was in the cards, but we are up for a night like that. Jake will go to his g'parents and we will see you all at Logan's if that is what everybody agrees to!
What time do we want to meet? Can you call ahead at Logans?
What about 7:00? does that give everyone time to get home from work and go to the restaurant? I am not sure about the call ahead but would be a good idea.
we are in at 7 - are we talking about the Logans in Wolfchase?
We would love to be there with you all. There is just no way we can go out to dinner tonight. Our cash flow is at zero(literally). We will miss you, but look forward to next week. Please keep our finances in your prayers.
Who wants to host next week?
I guess it was good that Angie got to post before me, I was going to cover up our financial strain by making fun of Logan's. watch this
I was assuming the one at Wolfchase... It's actually better than the one at Southwind. Better service and the food is usually right (these things seem to be a problem at the Southwind location).
Post a Comment