Wednesday, November 08, 2006

It's Baby Time

Okay guys,

It looks like its time. We scheduled an induction for this Saturday(11/11). The doctor feels like it is time and I definitely agree. Please pray for health for me and Reid. My blood pressure has chosen now to get all whacked out. It is really high today and I feel pretty rough. I will be put in the hospital on Friday night to do all the preliminary stuff. We just can't wait for Friday.

4 comments:

SaraYates said...

Well, the time is finally here! How exciting. Brian and I are praying for you and Reid as well as Jack. good luck and be strong. Just think of what waits on the other side of labor! Can't wait to meet Reid!

Tersh said...

Yea!! We will definitely keep all three of you in our prayers. I know that you were beginning to feel like this day would never get here. We are so excited for you! Take care of yourself and keep things easy until then. Only a couple more days!

monkeymama said...

woo hoo...I guess you won't be hosting small group on Friday! Maybe we can all come "lay hands" on your big ole belly for a prayer! cherish these last few days just the two of you because your lives will never be the same. I cannot wait to meet this little guy!

nelson said...

Awesome! We will definitely be praying for all three of you. What an exciting time for you.