Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Friday Meeting

Chad and I are hosting this week, as long as everyone's willing to drive to Arlington. Wanted to get a count of who's planning to attend. My plan is to have some sort of Mexican dish for dinner (tacos or fajitas).

9 comments:

Tersh said...

We're in!! FIESTA!!!

monkeymama said...

the Mortons in the house!!!! what to bring?

Amy said...

We'll take care of the main dish, and I'll also have some chips and queso. Just bring whatever else sounds good to you.

Here are directions to our house:

Take exit 24-25, stay on the exit ramp for exit 25 (make sure you take this exit, otherwise it's another 10 miles to the next exit)

Left at the end of the exit ramp
Take the first right (Hayes Rd)
Turn right into Snyder Plantation subdivision (Dargie Rd)
Turn right at the end of road
Take the second right
Turn left at the end of road
Turn right at the end of road
Turn left at the end of road
Turn right at the end of road (this is our street Gold Spring)
Our address is 12040 Gold Spring.

If I lost you on any of these steps, you can just give me a call (484-4279) and I'll get you to the house. The directions sound worse than they are, the streets are all really short.

SaraYates said...

Yates' are in. I think I might be getting a cold, but we are hoping for the best here! we will bring a dessert of some kind. Trish or angie-got my games?

Tersh said...

I've got some games I can bring for fun. And, Sara, I think that Angie might actually have one of YOUR games that accidentally got put into one of their moving boxes.

Anonymous said...

I've been to Arlington before, It's great, just be sure your pasport is in order and you have all you shots.

Anonymous said...

yes- your games got packed at the old house. I think I opened that box this week. I will bring them.


angie

Amy said...

I forgot about putting out a time for tonight...I'll plan on everybody arriving around 6::30 to 7:00.

nelson said...

Hey,

We are late posting, but we will be there. We are planning on bringing spanish rice..mmm

Stacy