So, I am sure you all know by now, but Reid made his appearance last night via c-section. He is reportedly beautiful (as if we needed to be TOLD). I believe his stats are 6lbs 15oz, 20 1/2 in long with light brown hair. I am unsure of the exact birth time. I think somewhere in th e8:30- 9:30 time. Mom and baby both doing fine- dad I don't know about. he is really unimportant at this time anyway!!!
Congrats Mel and Jack! God bless Reid and your new little family!!
Sunday, November 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Be nice to Jack :-) He is going to be doing double duty caring for Mel & Reid until she is back to 100%!
But, Reid is a beautiful little baby, and they both looked so happy with him! Can't wait to see the little guy grow up with all the other rug rats!
Post a Comment