Sunday, November 26, 2006

Small group this week...

who wants to host? I hope you all had a great holiday. WE just got in from Dyersburg. I am mentally exhausted!! and sick of leftovers.

so, who can host?

5 comments:

Tersh said...

Hey Everyone!

Ditto on the holiday wishes! This week, I have an option for something a little different. I can host, but not in the typical sense. This Friday is the C'ville Christmas Parade. It's really fun--and we haven't missed a year (me--I haven't missed since I was 5 or something. I know-big geek!) Also, the last few years, the Hope Motorcycle Ministry has ridden through with their bikes all decorated. I'm not positive about this year, but they might be...
Anyway, my mom lives within walking distance, which is great because there will be NO parking anywhere. She has opened her house to all of us--and no worries, she is pretty cool :-). We could meet over there with snacks or whatever to hang out beforehand, then walk to the parade to scope out a spot early. And, then she said that we could all come back for hot chili afterwards.
If this sounds good to anyone, post back. I promise that it IS a really big event--at least here. And, it would be a fun night, and a neat time for fellowship.

monkeymama said...

we LOVE this idea. Count us in!!!

Amy said...

I hate that we'll miss the parade, but Chad's sister and brother-in-law from Jackson, MS, are running in the marathon here on Sat morning, so we'll be spending the evening with them on Friday. We'll catch you all next time.

SaraYates said...

As usual, the Yates' household is up in the air. Duck hunting season has begun and we will all see a little less of Brian through January. He hasn't decided whether or not to leave town Friday afternoon. As for me, I recently got over a cold and am not sure if I'm up to braving the weather yet. I'll be sure to let yall know! Sounds fun!

nelson said...

I am so sad. I am totally a parade kinda gal, but we are not going to be able to come. Ryan's parents are flying in from Iowa tonight to run the marathon with him.