Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Please PRAY!!

Hey guys,

Please say some prayers for me, as I threw out my back yesterday morning. I've been laid up in bed the last two days, and probably will be again tomorrow. The worst part is that I can't stand up, walk, or sit in a chair. I think God's teaching me something, as I'm learning a lot about how to depend on the spouse this week!!!

4 comments:

monkeymama said...

we will be praying for you in the Morton house. Please pray for me- I had 2 teeth removed today. I am pretty sore and feel much like a hillbilly!!!

SaraYates said...

Amy,
Be sure to take it easy. could be God's way of telling you to slow down a bit! Let Chad dote (do boys dote?). You are definitely in our prayers. Call if you need anything.

Angie-hillbilly or not, I'm sure you are feeling rough. Hang in there and we are praying for quick healing!

Tersh said...

We will be praying for both of you, too! We hope for a quick and complete healing. Amy--take it easy and don't try to do too much. Angie--at least it will be good for laughs for a while!

nelson said...

Amy & Angie,

We are praying for both of you. Ditto on what our articulate group has said.