Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Give me your reason, give me your rhyme So I can tempo me to your time, So I can scratch your surface and be A deeper part of the mystery. To be undone, to be alone To live life in monotone. I reach the beach and try to ignore The warning I'd known long before
3 comments:
ok, here is the plan. (I think)
I talked with Emily. She says she is doing ok around there and she is not feeling that well. So lets meet here. Those who are not going to the beast feast are welcome. Let's meet around the same time that we have in the past, which I think is 6:30. I was thinking we could order from a place near by. I know that McAlisters is close, but that's just a suggestion. We have cookies for desert and I have some Coke, Diet Coke, and Dr. Pepper for drinks as well as the basics. Children are welcome. We don't have much for toys, but we have some good DVD's.
Our address:
1787 Cornelia Lane
Memphis, TN 38117
To get to our house from the highway take the Perkins exit and go North. (Towards Poplar) Then take your first left on Mallory and then your first right onto Cornelia. We are the fourth house on the left. White with blue shutters. There is also a big tree in the front yard.
If you are coming from Poplar. Take a left on Perkins. You'll go almost until you get to the highway. Turn right at Willow, which is a stop light and then take your first left onto Cornelia. Go pretty far down the street. Our house will be on the right. White with blue shutters.
My number is 833-6704 if you have any questions.
Thanks,
Stacy
P.S. Sarah if your up for it bring Catch Phrase
Okay- I am laming out. I have really been fighting a bad headache all week. I have not gotten anything done in the house. we have boxes everywhere. it is overwhelming. i am going to stay in and nurse a headache and try to unload some boxes. I think that Weum is going to the beast feast. We will jump back in next week.
Thanks for hosting this week Stacy, I just hate that it is a week that I can't make it. I want to see the Nelson Casa and meet Southern.
oh well another time.
I will give you all a review of the Laramie project, I am sure that you all can't wait. Have a great week.
Post a Comment