Thank you guys so much for all your help last night at Fall Fest! You have no idea how great it was for you to be there. Thank you especially Angie and William who were there for practically 2 straight days. Everything looked great and everyone had a great time!!! I just wanted you all to know how much I appreciated it. It's wonderful to have my friends so involved in my job. Thanks a bunch!
em
Saturday, October 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
We loved being there! It was a lot of fun, and we really enjoyed being involved in it. It looked like it was a HUGE hit!
It was a great group effort and it will be even better next year!!!
Is anybody on this thing????
I have no idea...guess what...I am pregnant. I think the baby belongs to someone other than William, but I don't know how to tell him. Any suggestions? I wonder who is reading this...
Oh, snap!-Do you know who's it might be?!? I guess that you better figure out if it is someone with whom William might be okay with being entangled. Otherwise, your best option is to lie!
You two are crazy for sure! Good luck with the pregnancy Ang!
Post a Comment