Ha! funny how that used to be a big deal as a kid, don't step on a crack, beware of ghosts, etc. Well, thought I would get dialogue going for the week. What's up with Friday night? I have to go see a play at UofMemphis that i committed to before we started meeting. Beast Feast is at Hope and Jack was thinking of going if the guys wanted to all go. Anyway converse with your spouses and post!!!
Trish and Stacy, hope your fall break is awesome.
The Browns are home and doing well, I am in love with Baby West.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Josh was wanting to do the Beast Feast, also! He thought that it sounded like a great idea when he heard about it. So, if the guys want to do that--it's cool with me. It's a great bonding experience for them :-)
Post a Comment