Hey,
Ryan and I would be happy to host. If the boys want to go to beast feast and then come over or go home thats cool too. The girls and any guys that want to could come over and eat here. I have been excited to play Catch Phrase. Let me know what everyone thinks. Oh yeah. Em or Scott, is there anything you definatley do not want for dinner? I think we talked about this once, but I have forgotten.
Stacy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I haven't seen any posts yet from the gals, except Em. Emily, if you need any help Friday night, let us know!! I know that all of us would love to.
If the girls want to get together at Stacy's or somewhere, then that's great!
Otherwise, we can see each other at the "shower" on Saturday night. Trust me--it will be a good time. Even the guys will have fun :-) It will be a great party!!
I thought about helping out Emily too. We are happy to get together here, but we could clean house for Em or just hang out with her. Ok, let me know.
Stacy
I'm on for tomorrow night (at stacy's unless otherwise specified). Brian is waiting to hear what the guys are planning on doing! I'm game for helping Em too, whatever that may be!
Chad & I can't make the festivities this weekend. We're headed to Miss to see his family. See you all next week!
Post a Comment