ok gang- we really need some help with the circus hall for fun fall fest on Friday night. I know that most of our shifts are covered, but we need break down help after the last game. It won't take long. Most of our stuff is pretty easy. Scrubs will be doing the cleaning, but not breaking down. It would be a great way for our small group to really make a difference. let me know who to expect. The event is over at 8:30. If you are working the shindig, you and yours will get in free!!!
the Mortons missed the fellowship Friday. I am just now getting out of bed since Thursday and I still don't feel great!!! Can't wait to get back in the groove of things. Sara- I hope the pukes go away soon!!!
later taters
Sunday, October 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Chad & I will be at Fall Fun Fest, but we had already committed to working with our "old" small group. We're going to have dinner together after our shift ends, but if we get done with dinner in time to help with the breakdown, we'll stop by. Otherwise, we'll see everyone next week.
We will be with you before and during the shindig in the Circus Hall and will be there for the break down. Count us in!
We are in. Do you need us before breakdown or just then? Let me know!
Post a Comment