Hey everyone!
It is all so exciting. We had a relaxing weekend camping, but are ready to see everyone. I was just wondering what our plans are for Friday. We would be happy to help the Mortons unpack. We may have to wait a couple of days, Ryan has a test on Thursday so he'll be busy studying for that. Let me know what everyone decided about this Friday.
Stacy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey guys! My parents decided to make a last minute trip to visit us this weekend, so we won't be able to meet on Friday. Congrats to the Morton's on the SALE!!!
Brian will actually be out of town tomorrow with his family. I have had a rough week, but let me know if we are planning on meeting.
We have Friday night open for meeting--so we are available. I know that after taking over the lead, Angie would usually be planning something, but for all we know, their computer is in a box. I will try to call and see if they need help and post back. Otherwise, if any other couple is ready to go ahead with the meeting, then we can talk and plan.
Post a Comment