Thursday, March 15, 2007

Friday - here before you know it

Hey guys. Are we meeting tomorrow? Everyone is welcome at the Reeves, but if someone else was wanting to host or if no one is interested in meeting, we won't be offended. I just didn't want to get to far into tonight without knowing the plan.

7 comments:

nelson said...

Is this week a book week? If so what chapter? ch.5 or 6? Ryan and I will be ready, we will have to do some quick reading.

Anonymous said...

we never got through the words of affirmation chapter. I know weum posted that we are out tomorrow night. He is taking the kids camping . I am staying home to get caught up on some sewing(for money$$$) We will also be out next week because of the Westminster Academy Gala. I hope you understand that our absence has not been for lack of committment, just sickness and busy schedules.

later peeps

Anonymous said...

that last post is Angie -sorry not Weum

Amy said...

We definitely don't mind hosting. I hate to skip this week, seems like it's been so long since we've seen the Browns! So how about everybody that can, come over around 6:30 or 7:00 and we'll order in something - either Domino's or Chinese, whatever the preference is. And we can go ahead and discuss words of affirmation. Is that OK?

nelson said...

We will be there. Book in hand!

Tersh said...

I am so sorry to not be able to come, especially on a "commit" weekend and when more people can come. We first planned on going to visit my grandmother last weekend, but it didn't work with school schedules, so we are driving up there this afternoon. She is going to the Mayo Clinic on Palm Sunday weekend to get some testing done, and a pacemaker placed for her heart. So, I really feel like we need to go see her--the whole fam's going this weekend. I hate that we'll miss the discussion--I think it might be Josh's language :-) But, we will definitely be around next weekend! Have fun!

SaraYates said...

We'll be there tonight (surprise!). See ya!