Hi All,
As I mentioned before, I feel really bad about missing last weekend! However, we were able to spend some time with my grandparents before the pacemaker surgery and their two week trip to Tokyo in April to visit my uncle and his family, so it was nice. While we were there, we did chores and helped them with a "laundry list" of things that needed to be done around the property. This is where my post leads. If these pictures work, you can all see that my granddaddy assigned a job to Jake that he felt was truly befitting of his personality. This was not my doing, I only followed behind him, panicking and acting like "psycho mommy". To all of you, here's hoping that one day you, too, can all experience the joy of not passing out while your child does something that they think is absolutely "the funnest thing in the world".
Trish
No comments:
Post a Comment