Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Friday night

I think this is our "social" week. We thought we'd have everyone who wants to come over and hang out, then at 9:00 (for the night owls) we can watch what we hope to be an excellent college basketball game (Ole Miss v. TN or LSU).

10 comments:

monkeymama said...

thanks for stepping up! Mortons in the house...

Tersh said...

We're there! Thanks for having us...we'll try to wrangle the rugrats :-)

nelson said...

I will be there! Ryan has another obligation.

monkeymama said...

what are we going to pig out on?

Amy said...

We'll have chicken enchiladas with rice. Also got some white cheese dip. We'll see everyone tonight around 7:00ish.

Anonymous said...

sorry guys, the Mortons are going to have to bail, I'm in the 3rd quarter of the flu

nelson said...

Hey,

Ryan's will be able to come now. We will bring some treats.

nelson said...

Hey,

Ryan's will be able to come now. We will bring some treats.

nelson said...

Sorry about the mistake. Should have just said Ryan.

Tersh said...

Because we don't want to spend the whole night hearing "I'm bored!", we are dropping Jake at the g'parents and will let them hear it all night! :-)