Tuesday, August 29, 2006


Thank you to my loyal fans, droping by the other night to hang. It was fun, almost as fun as this.As long as you guys aren't too messy (& your not) let's use the heck out of this big house while we have it. Our next house will most likely be smaller and riddled with projects for a while. Speaking of projects, I say this on behalf of the hardest working man I know, Scott Brown; go to this man's house and lend a hand, He could use help as simple as picking up construction rabble around the outside of the house. The man is a go-getter. ALSO, the reason I am writing this: one of my favorite clients a family of five, the Akins' 11year old son is being treated for bone cancer, he'll most likely will be fine after some painful chemo. It would mean alot to me if you guys could think of him and his family in your prayers. Thank You

and don't forget Uncle Ruckus