Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Give me your reason, give me your rhyme So I can tempo me to your time, So I can scratch your surface and be A deeper part of the mystery. To be undone, to be alone To live life in monotone. I reach the beach and try to ignore The warning I'd known long before
5 comments:
Just wanted to let yall know what a great time I had last night. I know I haven't laughed that much in a long time. It was much needed! Can't wait to get together again soon! Everyone have a safe holiday weekend!
Ditto!
(I really can't believe that I just used that term :-)
Guess what- I got arrested TODAY for indecent exposure
No way! So--we were right that it could be YOU!! Tell me that you at least got some beads or something for it...
Sorry I missed the festivities and the good times. Unfortunately I was not feeling well due to unforseen circumstances. Hoping the get to know you thing is not over yet - I look forward to the next time.
Dont worry Angie, from what I hear indecent exposure is only a misdemeanor with a slap on the wrist.
Post a Comment