Tuesday, August 01, 2006
My day
I had the weirdest day today! On my way to work, I saw some clowns jumping out of a car. They had a flat tire, and they were all running around the car, bumping into each other and trying to get the spare on. Then, while I was putting stuff up in my room, I looked out of the window and saw a troll riding a unicorn across the football field behind my classroom. It was definitely a day to write home about...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can top that. I was driving down Gtown Pkwy and this car pulls up beside me. The driver was a very rough looking latino. He was driving a ford focus. That is not the funny part. All the windows were down, and he had all these dogs hanging out the windows. They were mostly standard poodles with their hair all shaved and poofed up. One was even in the guys lap. They all looked like they were having a good ole time in the 106degree weather. well, maybe your day was stranger than mine. I did have to cart around an old lady all day. she wore me out. we went to a friends house tonight to see the slideshow from our trip last week. All of us that went are all old YOung Life leaders...most of us have seen each other's non-sexual naked behind(fart lighting and mooning). I digress..In walks this tall black dude who is more legend than almost anyone I know. His name is Lydell Shegog. He is brilliant, but spends his time kicking around doing odd things. None of us had seen him in a few years(he was one of the old YL people from wayyyyyy back in the day). It was surreal because just last week when we were in Gulf Shores, we started telling Lydell stories. It was like who could tell the tallest tale about him. so random that when we are all back together, he pops in. It was entertaining for us to watch him decide which kids belonged to which family. He had not seen any of us since we had procreated. Guess which one he picked dead-on? Morton's...So, my random Lydell story(for those of you who are still reading..) is the time we were all mudding down behind the Summer drive-in bottoms. He got his truck stuck. When he was pulled out a few days later, there was a midget-sized catfish in the cab of his truck that he had to wrestle (or rassle) out...He also used to sing a mean karokee at Good Time Charlie's. Good ole Lydell...Maybe I will go light a fart in his honor!
you must have seen a dwarf, trolls are foul beings unicorns have standards, you know
Post a Comment