Monday, August 21, 2006

melissa's shower

small group smack'em yack'ems Hope everyone is doing well. I'm trying to get a head count on Melissa's shower. I assume that everyone will be there since I haven't heard otherwise? Please let me know. Thanks!
emily

3 comments:

Tersh said...

I will be there! But, I am so sorry that I could not be at your's this weekend... About a month and a half ago we made plans with my mom to go out of town that weekend, and by the time I got the invitation, I really couldn't back out on her. But, I will definitely be around from here on out, especially when little West gets here and you need some help!

SaraYates said...

I'll be there on saturday and can't wait to celebrate Mel, Jack, and baby Reid!!

Mel said...

Kristen, that sucks, I didn't get the invite returned to me, I sent it to 8634 N Ashley Glen Cir Cordova. I gues s USPS misdelivered or something!!