Sunday, June 04, 2006

Trip to Hardy

Well, if the weekend is July 15-16, The female Yates is definitely out. Still discussing the male. I have been on a committee planning the high school reunion and it happens to fall that weekend. The gear is still available, though, if anyone might need it. Let us know~

6 comments:

Mel said...

Jack and I forgot that we have tickets to the truck race in Memphis that weekend with my parents. we are out for the trip too.

Tersh said...

There was also another time mentioned--July 8, 9--something like that. And, Josh and I can always go there on a Thur. or whenever. Just let us know!

monkeymama said...

that week-end would work for us

Amy said...

the weekend of the 8th will work for us, also.

Mel said...

We suck!!! We will be coming back from NC July 8th. I would love to go but please do not feel like you all have to plan around everyone, plan when the majority can and if Jack and I can't we will be there for the next one!!!! Have a fun weekend.

Tersh said...

Please read the following (or the one after that) post :-)