Wednesday, June 14, 2006

small group this week-end

It seems like last time we met, we decided to get together on Friday instead of Sunday. I offered to have it at our house. It would be very low-key. We could fire up the grill and just hang out. Game night is always fun, too. If that works with everyone, please send a response or a better idea. We just have to leave the house clean at the end of the night!!

3 comments:

Tersh said...

That's what I thought we planned, too. Sounds good to us! We'll be sure to use our manners--somewhat--so that we don't become slobs :-) It's BYOM, right? Game night's fun--I've still got some in my trunk, too!

monkeymama said...

I guess 6:30 or 7ish would be fine. What would everyone want to bring? I am going to make banana pudding. WE also have hot dogs.

Amy said...

Chad & I will be there. We'll bring potato salad.