Tuesday, September 04, 2007
The Yates Family is Beach Bound!
Well, it is official that we are moving to Panama City Beach. Not sure of exact dates yet, but probably in the next 6-8 weeks. We decided that the opportunity was one we couldn't pass up. We will be flying to Florida Friday afternoon and stay thru Tuesday to look at real estate and get our bearings with the area. That is our biggest step as well as getting our house here finished and on the market. We are very, very sad to leave you guys and are stressed about finding a new church home (as well as a house/apartment, job for me, daycare for Miller, etc). I know God has a plan for us, but we could use some extra prayers here and there. You guys better be planning some trips to the beach too! We will keep you posted as we know more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Stress will come regardless, don't lose focus that, that is awesome! Sad to see you go, but I am very happy for you guys. WooHoo
Hey Yates!
I know that this is such an awesome opportunity for your little family. But, I am so sad to see you go! We will definitely have you in our prayers. I can't wait to see you guys in the next couple of weeks, so I can talk to you in person. I'm not so good with words!!
I'm so happy for you guys and this opportunity, but I'm sad for us. We'll all really miss you!!!
We are thrilled for this opportunity but so sad to see you all go!!!
I am not so great with good-byes! You will be so missed!
Wow! Exciting times for your family. We will definatley miss you guys. Your right, God has a plan.
Post a Comment