Hey guys,
It's lesson week...7:00 on Friday. We'll stick with the plan of hosting, and if anyone wants to stay after the scheduled time is over to hang out (maybe play a GAME), that's great with us...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Give me your reason, give me your rhyme So I can tempo me to your time, So I can scratch your surface and be A deeper part of the mystery. To be undone, to be alone To live life in monotone. I reach the beach and try to ignore The warning I'd known long before
4 comments:
We are so there!!
Okay, so once again the Yates fam is out. We are headed to Atlanta for Brian to interview for a job and visit with my sister and her kids one more time before I go back to work. Please keep us in your prayers, we have lots going on. Obviously, Brian's interviews and possible job offers. I am having a procedure tomorrow to see about my stomach and I officially go back to work full time on the 16th. We are dealing with a bit of stress. Miss you guys and will keep you posted as we know more.
We will be there.
we're there!!
Post a Comment