Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Give me your reason, give me your rhyme So I can tempo me to your time, So I can scratch your surface and be A deeper part of the mystery. To be undone, to be alone To live life in monotone. I reach the beach and try to ignore The warning I'd known long before
4 comments:
We are up for anything. Free on Friday as usual.
If people want to meet, and we need a place, I can see about my mom's.
Bummed though. A kid that I baby-sat when I was in high school was just interviewed on Action News 5 as "the Mid-South MAN that survived the Peru earthquake". That sucks to hear!!
Well, Brian is out of town once again, I started back to work today, and Miller is on a roll with a 6:00pm bedtime, so I am gonna opt out. Hopefully we will get back into the swing of things soon. We miss you guys!
We're headed to McComb tonight, so we're out for this week. We'll also be out of town next week. We'll be missing everybody, looking forward to catching up soon!
Hey,
Well I am tired. The first week of school was actually pretty nice. Catch everyone next week. Do we know a time and place for next week?
Post a Comment