Tuesday, July 24, 2007

This Friday

Hey guys, I guess we didn't have a meeting last week since so many of us weren't around. Do we want to make this week a learning week since last week didn't happen, or will this be a fellowship week? Our house is always available to host the group, if needed.

11 comments:

nelson said...

We are up for either.

monkeymama said...

okay- here is the plan...fellowship is going to be at the Brown's house. We will see everyone there at 7:00.

later peeps

SaraYates said...

Miller and I will be there, but Brian will be out of town.

Amy said...

We'll be there! Since this is a fellowship week, are we doing dinner, should we bring something?

Tersh said...

We will be there, and also bring whatever we need to!

Amy said...

Posting for Emily:
I will cook a main dish. Let's get a vote:
spagetti
lasagna
stuffed shells
chicken divan casserole
anything anyone else can think of...
I'll also make a dessert. Can you guys bring an app, sides, paper stuff?

Amy said...

It all sounds good to me, whatever is easiest! We'll bring an appetizer.

nelson said...

We think they all sound good, but will put a vote in for stuffed shells. We will bring paper products. (plates, napkins, cups)

Tersh said...

Josh will eat anything, and you all know that I can't make a decision!!! Sounds Italian, though. Should I bring italian spinach?

SaraYates said...

I'll bring some garlic bread.

Mel said...

Updating for EM
Emily will have one dessert, macaroni and cheese and sub sandwiches.
If you can't bring something just bring 5 bucks to help the browns with the cost of the food.
Kelleys will bring soda, tea and juice boxes for the kids
Mel