Sunday, July 15, 2007

this week's fellowship

Howdy friends and neighbors- the Morton fam will be out of town this weekend. I am leaving it to you able bodied adults to plan the fellowship time. I know there were some offers to host out there...someone just step up and commit.

later

4 comments:

SaraYates said...

Miller and I will also be out of town this weekend. Finally getting to see my sisters and new nephew! Brian is in limbo-he may be gone too (boy time). I'll see yall week after next!

Tersh said...

You all are never going to believe this, but the Simpson clan is going to be out of town, too. One last blast before summer ends, I guess. After this week, we should be here until Labor Day, though! I can't believe that we're missing this time, too. We miss everybody!

Amy said...

Crazy thing, Chad & I will be out of town this weekend also! Catch you guys next week.

Mel said...

Jack and I are needing some chill time at home. We are going to hang out and do nothing...We will catch you guys next time.