Monday, July 02, 2007

lesson week

Okay- with it being a holiday week, I wanted to post so everyone would know the plan. We will have a lesson. I think that Amy and Chad are hosting, but I need to confirm that. 7:00-snacks and drinks if you want- no kids-nuff said...

Happy 4th!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Yes, we will be hosting on Friday. See you all at 7:00!

Tersh said...

Hey everybody! Sorry that I have not been on top of my game with the weird hours that Josh has been working this week. Unfortunately, we are in Hardy this weekend... I am so sorry that we are going to miss it :-( That really bums me out. Hopefully, you will get some more posts and have a good turnout!

monkeymama said...

I know that the Brown's and Kelly's are planning on coming. We will be there, as well. The Yates are out this week due to some family stuff.

See you tonight!!