Thursday, June 28, 2007

Friday Night Plan?

Hey guys! Jus wondering what the plan was for this Friday night. We missed last week, but I thought I remembered talk of a girls night out this week due to VBS. Brian and I just wanted to check in!

7 comments:

monkeymama said...

VBS is over and and Emily did an awesome job. I know that those of us at church this week( Em, Trish, Mel and me) are all ready to decompress after this week. Something was said about dinner at maybe Bosco's.

Someone shout out and make a plan

Tersh said...

That was what I heard from Em, too. Also, any of the guys getting together, or are they being loners? My "little man"'s bugging me about it.

Mel said...

I am up for Bosco's, never been so that will be neat. jack is flyin solo tonight to get ready for a couples party/shower that we are throwing tomorrow night.
I think trish is calling around and getting a time and definite place, she will post as soon as she knows.
I know Stacy is out of town, that leaves me, em, ang, tersh, amy, sara.

SaraYates said...

Lets say Boscos at 7. Anyone interested in carpooling can meet at my house at 6:15 or 6:30 if it is on your way! Let me know! Feel free to adjust the plans as needed.

Tersh said...

Ok--I heard from Em and Angie, and it sounds like 7:30 is the agreed upon time--still at Bosco's.

Tersh said...

Is that workable for you, Sara?

SaraYates said...

sure, 7:30 is fine-did anyone want to carpool?