Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Give me your reason, give me your rhyme So I can tempo me to your time, So I can scratch your surface and be A deeper part of the mystery. To be undone, to be alone To live life in monotone. I reach the beach and try to ignore The warning I'd known long before
4 comments:
We are planning on it, and looking forward to it! I'm sorry to be such a ditz, but what are the guidelines for this meeting? Is it a formal Bible Study this week? Any which way, we will be there...
WE will be doing a lesson from the Nooma cd. You can bring cheap,quickly made snacks and drinks. We can gobble them up til 7:20 and then it is off to the lesson.
later taters
Oh, Yeah...no kids
Unfortunately, it looks likes the Yates' fam will be unable to make it Saturday night. Brian has hired some help for sheetrock work for saturday and they will be working indefinitely. Miller has also just started a bedtime routine this week and slept 7 hours straight last night!! Gonna try to give her a week or so to get used to it. We will plan on catching up the following week if all goes according to plan (who has plans with 2 month olds, right?). Hope you enjoy the fellowship and we will miss you guys!
Post a Comment