Wednesday, January 24, 2007

we need a sucker


Anyone up fer hosting?

7 comments:

Amy said...

We're happy to host. Are tacos OK with everyone?

By the way, I can't post an original on the blog anymore, only a comment. Anyone know how to fix this for me?

Anonymous said...

try clicking on this and sign in with your loggin name and password then you have to create a new one or something, it should lead you through.

Tersh said...

We're game for Friday--if the rest still want to meet! And, tacos sound great. We can bring something to compliment.
And Amy, if you follow Wlms link, then just follow the step by step directions, and you can fix it!

nelson said...

Hello, Hello,

We will be there. We are going to bring a Fiesta Ranchero Dip Mix. I am not sure what I am bringing to compliment it, I guess it will be a surprise!

Anonymous said...

What about this (I don't know if this would be a problem or a solution): every other week do a "pub" night, guy one week girls another, and still do the friday thing every week. This gives every family two chances to make an apperance every week, and one of them would not require the whole family getting out the house. Heck if I could offer a mandate to get saused on a school night I would have done my good deed for the day. Also we could make this pub thing geographicaly fair for us in turns, we'll see who's place is close to the coolest whiskey house.

monkeymama said...

we will bring something chocolate!!

Yates said...

Last weekend of duck season, so I am heading to AR after work. Sara has been under the weather and has not slept well. She is looking forward to going to bed early without me waking her by my apparent snoring.
We are in agreement with Em and Scott. Every Friday night has been good, but with everything we have on our plate, may be too much in the near future. For once, William has a good suggestion which we may want to consider. We will see yall next week.