Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Give me your reason, give me your rhyme So I can tempo me to your time, So I can scratch your surface and be A deeper part of the mystery. To be undone, to be alone To live life in monotone. I reach the beach and try to ignore The warning I'd known long before
5 comments:
We would love to have everyone out to our place. I will take care of desserts and we can order pizza. Just bring your drinks and some cash for the pizza, don't worry we will keep it cheap. We don't have much in the way of entertainment for the school age kiddos but we have an older tv/vcr combo, ya'll are welcome to bring anything that will keep them from being bored.
We are there. It will be so good to see everybody--we have missed you all! Don't worry about the rug rats, they all have so many portable electronics that they can be entertained. But, I think that the company of each other keeps them more entertained than anything else :-) I do have some Disney VHSs that we can bring (Lion King, Toy Story, Lilo and Stitch, etc.). See you all Friday!
Can't wait to see you guys! Give us a time and we will be there with bells on!
We're there, and we'll bring an appetizer also. Can you give some directions? We haven't been there yet.
Hey eveyone,
Ryan and I got to Iowa at 2:30 last night. His little brother is getting married on Saturday! We miss seeing everyone, but will catch up with the group next week.
Post a Comment