Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Small Group This Week

Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know that Brian and I will host Friday night. I thought I could make chili unless anyone else has a good idea. You know, cold weather, stick to your ribs food! Anyway, between 6:30 and 7 on Friday at the Yates' casa-1397 Whiting Street.

Here are directions:
From Poplar, head south on White Station. Turn left on Sea Isle. Take your 2nd right-Whiting Street. We are the fourth house on the right. If you need different directions, just call 767-3494.

See you guys Friday!

6 comments:

Tersh said...

Hey guys, we will be there, too! Looking forward to it. I have to chaperone a dance from 2:30-4:30 or 4:45 (dismissal!!), so I won't have a lot of time between that and group. So, I will have to bring something simple--maybe a quick dip or appetizer, or dessert. Or, Sara, if you need any stuff for the chili--let me know!

Should we read to chapter two? :-)

Tersh said...

Not like everybody else has a lot of time between work and group--I'm just bitter about having dance duty!!! :-P

monkeymama said...

count the Morton fam out- I have the flu and the kids have various forms of the krud. It would not be fair to pass any germs to the new babies, other kids, preggers...well, I guess just any of you. It has been hell.
See you next week

nelson said...

Ryan and I will be there. We are excited to see the Yate's house! Does cornbread sound good? We are in the process of reading chapter 2.

Amy said...

Chad will be there (I'm leaving town tonight). Not sure what he'll bring...

Amy said...

Change in plans - I'll be there too.