Wednesday, January 31, 2007

SG TGIF

hey everyone,

jack and i are happy to host this friday, but let's make a rule that the family that hosts doesn't have to provide the food. i am going to be working hard to get this place presentable for everyone. i will have some unsweet tea, water, pink lemonade. Can everyone else band together to bring the meal or we can order take out?
Let's shoot for eating at 6:30, that way we can eat, fellowship, and discuss chapter 3 and still get everyone home early.
Can't wait to see everyone.
Mel and Jack

5 comments:

monkeymama said...

thanks guys! I am going to make a chocolate pie. Take out works for us if no one wants to cook. we could just have apps...we will be just happy to be there (unless we are just SNOWED UNDER and can't plow out)Notice the sarcasm- my kids are wiggin out for snow. Hey- Peter will be 3 on Sunday. Go Peter!!!

Amy said...

we'll be there, but 6:30 may be pushing it for us. we'll get there as soon as we can, though...

take out works for us, too. we'll bring an appetizer of some sort.

nelson said...

I am not sure on our status yet. I feel like I may be getting sick. I may just be tired because I stayed up late last night hoping for a school closing. However, I haven had at least four students out every day this week. So unless I feel great in the morning. We will have to pass. I do not want to get anyone sick.

Tersh said...

Thanks for having us Mel! Hope we're not stressing you out too bad. We're cool with whatever everybody wants to do for dinner. I think that we are going to bring a spinach and artichoke type dip. I actually haven't made it before--so if it's horrible, I will run into the store and grab a cheese ball on the way :-) Also, I second Angie's notion that when everybody brings some type of appetizer, there is usually plenty of food. Also, then everybody can just eat whenever. But, if everyone wants to order something--we're cool with that, too. When it's not 30 degrees outside, Bring Your Own Meat grill nights are good, too!

Tersh said...

We're pretty sure that Josh can get $5 pizzas from Pizza Pro if he orders them as a carry-out. So, if someone wants to ride with him to pick them up, we can plan on that, unless anybody hates Pizza Pro.