Monday, December 11, 2006

Christmas festivities anyone?

How about we get together this Friday night and celebrate the holiday season. We could do an ornament swap like last year and/or white elephant gift. Again, we are still not able to host. Any takers? WE could all bring food.

7 comments:

Tersh said...

We're there! Em mentioned something about wanting to host, unless something has come up. But, wherever, we will be there. Sounds like fun!! It would be fun to have a Christmas party with snacks and stuff. I still have some cream cheese and pepper jelly, and some Pigs in a Blankets!! Isn't that what we all want for Christmas!

Amy said...

Chad & I are in!

Tersh said...

Hey Em--I hope I didn't put you on the spot or anything about hosting :-)... I just remembered you saying something. I could bring either of the things that I metioned earlier (they're already in my fridge and freezer), or I could make Italian Spinach to go with the spaghetti. Any of that's fine with me!

monkeymama said...

Thanks-Em and Scott for hosting. I will bring a dessert. chocolate something...

Amy said...

We'll bring the garlic bread.

SaraYates said...

The Yates' are in-the food will be a surprise. Best case scenario, fabulous dessert a la Brian. Worst case scenario chips and dip a la Sara (he he). See yall then!!

nelson said...

Hey we will be there with festive cookies in hand. See you tomorrow!

Stacy and Ryan