Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Gumboots

I was having this discussion in a taxi heading downtown, rearranging my position on this friend of mine who had a little bit of a breakdown. I said breakdowns come and breakdowns go, so what are you going to do about it that's what I'd like to know.
It was in the early morning hours when I fell into a phone call. Believing I had supernatural powers I slammed into a brick wall. I said hey, is this my problem?
Is this my fault? If that's the way it's going to be I'm going to call the whole thing to a halt.
I was walking down the street when I thought I heard this voice say "Say, ain't we walking down the same street together on the very same day."
I said "Hey Senorita that's astute"
I said"Why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?"


Way to go Ryan, rock, rock on!

I laughed so hard (one bad word)

No comments: