We hear that the house has sold. We have until Wed, Oct 5 at noon to be out. I am a little freaking out. I have a big wedding this weekend. It is all consuming right now. If anyone knows of a rental opportunity, please let us know. If you would, keep us in your prayers. My nerves have just about been stretched thin!!
Thanks!
Angie
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well--this is interesting! Congratulations to you William and Angie!
Now that we are meeting every weekend, I guess that we should all get together to help at the house(s) this weekend. To both the Morton's and the Brown's: let us all know what needs to be done in this next week, and maybe we can all coordinate from there!
We will be more than happy to have small group at the Yates casa on Friday. However, it seems it may be more beneficial to meet at the Mortons and help pack. We will be more than willing to help in any way we can.
Post a Comment