Sorry for the late post, but this is just a reminder that we are meeting tomorrow night at our house around 6:30 or 7:00. BYOB, and we were just going to order out chinese-so bring cash. If you don't like chinese- you are too strange for our group and maybe you should re-think your life. I will have an appetizer if someone wants to bring a dessert.
Remember if you show up tomorrow night, you are committing to a group on a weekly basis! No more...we are too busy or don't have a sitter. Commit if you are going to be committed. Chad and Amy- we will catch you next time.
Be thinking about what we want to study. We can discuss that, eat, and play games if you are interested. Bring your favorite game if you have one!!
later taters
Thursday, September 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Jack and I are there, Reid has been wanting some Chinese!!! I will bring a brownie trifle(Reid is craving puddin too!). See you tonight.
Sorry, but I had to work later than i thought today so I am going to bring something from the bakery at Target! Sorry, but I will get something yummy!!!
We will be there. We are very excited about the Chinese too. We were trying to find a good place a couple of weeks ago, so we've been craving it for awhile.
Stacy
Post a Comment