Fall MTV: Okay, two things: I wanted to give you all a "heads up" in case you don't make it to church this weekend that Eli Morris's father passed away yesterday. I don't think arrangements have been made yet, but just thougtht you guys might want to know.
Also, I am DESPERATE for volunteers for MTV this semester. I need help with 1st and 4th grade, but really need help with crafts. If anyone is willing (I know Angie and William have already committed to being here) please call me and we'll chat.
Believe it or not, I think you guys would have a blast!
I'm with Trish...how is everyone? Where is everyone? Scott's still pluggin' away at the renovation, but it's looking great! I'm so proud of him!
Hope everyone is doing well...love you all.
em
Saturday, September 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We will be there every week, and we are ready for you to plug us in wherever!
Do I get my old job?
Post a Comment