Thursday, September 14, 2006

Checking in

Congrats to Ryan!!! Kristen thanks for the phone call, life is a bit hectic but I will call back.
The Doc reread the xray and did not think he saw a fracture, YEA!!! That means no more crutches and I can hobble around in this post operative show that does not allow my foot to bend. It is sore but I can tell if feels a bit better everyday.
We also had an ob appt. or due date is now one week up, Nov 16!!! Everything looks great with the big boy and Jack and I are busting our tails to get the house/nursery/our lives ready for the big arrival!!!
Pray for sanity!

2 comments:

Tersh said...

Yea! Everything seems to be going well in Kelly-land! Let us know what you need--we are here, close, and willing...

monkeymama said...

yeah, what can we do?