Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Give me your reason, give me your rhyme So I can tempo me to your time, So I can scratch your surface and be A deeper part of the mystery. To be undone, to be alone To live life in monotone. I reach the beach and try to ignore The warning I'd known long before
11 comments:
Yes, let's meet. What should we do. Should we try for a Nooma? We are open to whatever.
We're there! Can't wait to see everybody. Are we voting for the agenda??
we're up for a nooma video - we got one at the church a few weeks ago. also, we can continue our discussion on the future agenda of the group. Should we plan to eat together?
Also, BIG favor to ask of someone. Would anyone want to watch the babies with me at the 9:30 service this weekend? Chad's dad will be in town, and they're planning to go to Oxford to have some father/son time at a baseball game.
We are up for dinner. We are open to whatever.
I talked with Angie, and they are in as well--with a vote of dinner together. We can do this however you want to, Amy. If you want to do it at your house, you don't have to do the entree. I am perfectly willing to bring taco meat and shells or spaghetti or whatever. Or we can do any of the options around arlington--your call!!!
How about dinner out? We've got a pizza place, chinese buffet and mexican. No preference for me.
Angie says anything other than pizza, and Josh has a strong vote for Chinese.
if chinese is the vote, would you all want to meet at the Pei Wei on g'town parkway (in front of Kohl's)? I LOVE that place!
Angie just let me know that they are going to have to back out. She is going to have to work tonight.
We're good with meeting at pei wei. We'd really like to try that place.
Pei Wei, "breakfast of the little people". Myself and the Ms. Stacy would be fond of this engagement. Ta-Ta.
Post a Comment