Hey all,
Well starting Thursday Ryan and I will not be able to stay at our house because we are getting our wood floors sanded and stained. This means we are staying with a friend both nights. We feel that we should do something with him on these nights since he is being so kind to us. We had a couple of thoughts. These are all just possiblities. 1)Would it be possible to move to Saturday night? 2)Have Sam come with us Friday if he is interested. He goes to HOPE. 3)Just have it Friday and Ryan and I will hang with Sam at his place. We are comfortable with whatever. Let us know what you think.
Stacy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm fine with any of those options. However, if we get together on Saturday, we may want to try to get together a little earlier, since we go to the 8:00 service and need our beauty sleep!
Also, I was going to ask the Simpsons and Mortons how they wanted to handle the kids while we're watching the movie. It's pretty violent at times, and I was concerned about its impact if they were to come in to the room while we're watching it.
Anyway, either Friday or Saturday...doesn't matter to us.
Either one is fine with us. The benefit of Saturday would be that it would not interfere with Memphis' first round tournament game (8:55 p.m. on friday). We have talked about what to do about Jake. He's kind of at that weird age--we would definitely never sit him down to watch it, but we could explain to him why he shouldn't watch it. We haven't come to a definite decision, but Josh's parents are always available if we decide to come alone. So, just let us know which night works.
Ok, I spoke with Angie and she said Saturday would work for them. They have thing, but she said 5:00 or after would be good for them. Amy what time on Saturday? I may call because we are leaving the house today.
Sounds like Saturday works best for everyone. Do you guys want to have dinner together before the movie? If so, maybe we can all arrive around 6ish, so we can get the movie started by 8ish.
Yeah--because we probably won't eat dinner before that!
Hey,
That sounds good to us. What should we have?
Post a Comment